The bank infrastructure development is one of the main factors influencing the choice of the customer. In addition to the availability of large number of bank branches and convenient hours of operating cash desks work, the potential customer is interested in using the maximize opportunities of the self-service networks (ATM, VTM, cash dispensers, informative and payment terminals).
Models of ATMs
SFOUR offerd as Cash-Out and Cash-In/Cash-Out ATMs, as ATMs with recycling function.
SFOUR Company solution
Currently, SFOUR Company offers a complete line of the self-service devices for banks and financial institutions, including cash dispensers, bank payment terminals and informative kiosks for installation in the bank or on the street.
SFOUR Company offers a comprehensive solution that allows developing and offering the customers the widest range of the payment services on one hardware and software platform. Depending on the customer’s needs, SFOUR Company solution may be equipped with a touch screen, cash acceptor, card dispenser, NFC module, etc. In the interests of the bank partners, the cash dispenser can be equipped with an additional screen for advertising.
ATM and terminal software:
- Protocols maintenance to connect to the processing center ISO8583 and NDC +
- Maintenance of the universal standard of interaction with devices WOSA / XFS
- Ability to work with the magnetic cards and chip cards;
- Adjustable user interface (display menu, grouping of the payees, session logic of the payment acceptance, user input verification, screen arrangement);
- Ability of the payment execution with the input parameters verification;
- Ability of the payment execution, of the accepted notes of the smaller denomination, exchange deposit;
- Interface to implement the protocols of interaction with the operators of the payment systems (CyberPlat, OSMP, etc.).
Optional model of the transactions monitoring of the ATM and terminals SFOUR EventWatch:
- Gather information on the status of the peripheral equipment (cash acceptor, printer, dispenser, card reader, etc.);
- Data transfer to the server on the system operation and operating procedures;
- Remote control and renovation;
- Integration with the hardware components to remove the information from the sensors installed in the terminal;
- Integration with a timer to reload/ restart the application.
SFOUR Company offers models of SFOUR Arete and SFOUR Inwall ATMs
- Specialized system unit SFOUR, with operating system Microsoft Windows Embedded;
- Built-in audio system 2x5 W;
- Receipt Printer;
- Card reader protected from skimming, with lockable tray for the detained cards;
- Cryptographic PIN keypad protected from spying when entering PIN-code;
- Uninterruptible power supply;
- 17" or 19" touch screen LCD monitor;
- Notes recycling module 4 recycling cassettes for 2,800-3,400 notes, deposit cassete for 2,000-3,000 notes (issue in pack, cassette for not taken and discarded notes);
- UL-291 and CEN I safes support.
- Proximity Card Reader;
- GPRS – Modem;
- WI-FI – module;
- Barcode reader;
- Validator for 1500 or 2500 notes;
- Nozzle for the notes receiving in pseudo pack (for 50 notes);
- Side function buttons;
- Additional commercial display.
- Dispenser for the cards withdrawal;
- Validator with the recycling function;
- Enhanced cashbox of the 3rd class;
- Passport scanner.
- Portrait video camera;
- Video camera of the cash delivery zone;
- Video camera of the cash receiving zone;
- Video camera of the card reader zone;
- Video recorder and board of the video capture.
- Enhanced sensors and alarms monitoring system SFOUR Sphere Smart
- Sensors of the doors opening;
- Shock sensors;
- Tilt sensor;
- Siren with the self-contained power supply system.