Issuing SIM-cards, credit cards and loans
Following trends in the telecom and banking market, specialists from the SFOUR Company have developed a new solution making it possible to issue SIM-cards, credit cards and loans remotely using a self-service terminal. A feature of the SFOUR solution is to perform as many operations as possible remotely, without using staff time in processing and issuing SIM-card or credit. It is no longer necessary to stand in line and collect a stack of papers; SIM-card, credit or a credit card can be obtained by using a terminal.
The issuance procedure has been simplified and speeded up as much as possible, which allows optimization of the financial institution’s costs and increases the number of issued credit accounts and loans. This is a substantial advantage for both parties, the financial institution and the borrower.
By using self-service terminals in combination with specialized software, not only is the SIM-card and credit issuance process automated but information is obtained about indebtedness and debts can be paid off. The SFOUR solution complies with all requirements of RF legislation.
SFOUR Company solution
SFOUR’s comprehensive solution for issuing SIM-cards, credit cards and loans consists of specialized software and a self-service terminal with a touch screen, banknote collector, banknote dispenser, pin pad, card reader, card dispenser, document printer, passport scanner, web camera, and check printer. The SFOUR Company always offers an expanded range of terminals and accommodates additional functions according to the client’s needs.
The automated system for issuing SIM-cards, credit cards and loans uses modern methods of maintaining security, including:
- Verifying the borrower’s mobile phone number through SMS;
- Using agreement templates with electronic tags;
- A web-camera for recording all of the client’s actions;
- Verification of the passport’s authenticity is performed using a document scanner in the UV and IR spectra;
- Identification and verification of the client performed remotely by a specialist of the credit institution;
- Obtaining a biometric database of the borrower (optional);
- Installing a camera for taking a full-length photo of the borrower (optional).
The advantages of the solution for issuing credit and loans:
- Reduced costs to the creditor for issuing SIM cards and credit cards;
- Increased number of clients accounts issued by installing the solution in locations heavily visited by borrowers and 24/7 operation;
- Direct merger of three functions into one terminal: application for, issuance of, and payoff of credit;
- Simple operation;
- Compliance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 151, “On Microfinance Activity and Financial Institutions”.