Automation of cash collection and cash deposits
SFOUR company shall deliver some solutions for cash collection intended in order that the process of handling and collection of large amounts of cash became faster, safer convenient and cost-effective both for the bank and its customers. Small and medium-sized enterprises shall get a special benefit from the installation of such devices on their territory, as they can complete daily their working capital without binding to the call of the collectors. The banking collection service also gains an independence from the work schedule of the companies can optimize the schedule of the points visiting at its pleasure and gets rid of the repeated visits, resulting in the significant savings. There are the following options for automation of the cash register work and cash collection conduction:
SFOUR Company solution
The use of self-service systems to automate the cash register work and cash collection conduction shall provide the following benefits for the trade enterprises and service sector:
- Improving the efficiency of the cashiers work due to the automation of the conversion procedures and verification of the authenticity of the notes received from the client;
- Minimizing the risk and potential losses in case of illegal actions of staff and third parties (fraud, robbery and etc.);
- Information gaining on the received monetary assets in the online mode;
- Ability of the automatic deposit of the received monetary assets at the bank account.
SFOUR company offers several types of hardware solutions, as well as the integrated software solution SFOUR Cashbox, which can be integrated both with the accounting system of the bank and company cash register software. The software solution includes system monitoring and remote device management self-service SFOUR EventWatch.
The use of the smart cashboxes, cash collection terminals and automated money box shall provide the following benefits to the cash collection services and banks:
- Minimizing the possibility of shortages and surpluses after conversion of the collected cash in the bank;
- Reduction of the doubtful notes detected in bank at the conversion;
- Reduce the costs on the recalculation of the collected monetary assets by the bank in case of shortage or surplus;
- Possibility of the cash collection planning on the basis of the actual amount of the monetary assets;
- Reduction of the work load of the operating cash desks and decrease of the lines due to the transferring of the receipt clearing and settlement to the self-service form.
The principal characteristics SFOUR solutions include:
- Ability to receive a pack of notes;
- Ability to receive the coins by handful;
- Identification of users and collectors on password or card;
- Use of the cashbox of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd class for the received monetary assets storage;
- Ability to install two depositary modules in a self-service devices to increase the total amount of the received notes (up to 8000 notes) as well as to improve the reliability of the system operation;
- Ability of the direct connection to the bank processing center on protocols ISO8583 or NDC+ for deposit in the online mode.